Medisure Health Plan – Family
The Medisure Family Health plan is an in-patient medical insurance policy designed with the objective of meeting prevalent medical needs for individual persons and their nuclear family members. The cover is tailored to provide adequate protection against a wide range of hospitalization expenses arising from both illness and accident, including chronic conditions and HIV/AIDS related illnesses.
It offers a comprehensive, flexible and affordable health cover that will give your family piece of mind from as little as Kshs. 5,000 per year.
- Inpatient cover limit – Kshs. 250,000 per year.
- Outpatient cover limit – Kshs. 50,000 per year
- Shared family life cover of Kshs. 50,000 per year.
- Covers a family of up to 7 (includes principal, spouse and a maximum of 5 children)
- Hospital bed accommodation (minus NHIF rebate amount)
- Pre-existing conditions are declared and accepted
- Health check-ups for member and spouse
- Major organ transplant excluding cost of securing the organ
- In-patient prescribed physiotherapy, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, nursing care, prescribed drugs/medicine, dressing and diagnostic tests.
- Non-accident maxillofacial and ophthalmologic, dental surgery subject to authorization
- Day care surgery
- Resident mother or guardian cost