Livestock policy compensates against death of insured livestock as a result of various perils namely; uncontrollable diseases, including epidemics, calving down, accidents, emergency slaughter on medical grounds and fire and related perils including:
- Accidents – biting by wild animals,
- Uncontrollable Diseases – epidemics
- Birth complications –
- Fire & related perils
- Emergency slaughter on medical grounds
- Hygiene related diseases example;Mastitis
- Food poisoning – contaminated feeding (this must be verified by registered veterinary officer)
- Disappearance / theft.
- Not well fed – malnutrition
How many other animals do you have? – All animals must be insured not selection
Identification tags with names
Involvement of qualified vet to verify; value, health certificate
Waiting for sickness period of 30 days is applied not payable immediately.
Cover upto 8th birthday.