Lady Auto Insurance
This product targets feminine gender motorists who can claim for loss of their personal effects like handbag and its contents in the event of an accident or theft of an insured motor vehicle.
- Courtesy Car – Maximum of 24 days subject to an excess of the first three days
- Personal Accident Cover – A shared Personal Accident cover for the nuclear family as a result of incidences involving the insured motor vehicle with the following benefits:
- Last expense – Ksh 100,000/- – A shared last expense cover for the nuclear family as a result of incidences involving the insured motor vehicle.
- Personal Accident Cover for Domestic Employee – Personal Accident cover for one indoor employee whilst travelling in the insured motor vehicle with the following benefits.
- TraumaCounseling – Reimbursement of expenses incurred by the nuclear family on counseling necessitated by an incident involving the insured motor vehicle up to Ksh 20 000/-
- Handbag and Contents – Cover for the insured’s handbag and contents therein following theft, overturning or collision of the insured motor vehicle up to Ksh 10,000/-
- Third Party Medical Expenses – Reimbursement of third party medical expenses incurred up to maximum Ksh 50,000/-
- Replacement of Lost Car Keys following partial theft – Up to a maximum of Ksh 5000/-
- Forced ATM Withdrawal – Maximum Limit Ksh 15 000/-
- AA Kenya membership with the following benefits
- 24hr roadside assistance services countrywide e.g. tyre change
- Technical advice on motoring matters
- Post-accident assistance
- Subsidized driving school instruction fees for family members
- Defensive driving and road safety seminars
- Lady Wellness Check up at Karen Hospital